Despite all the ways this pandemic has normalized working from home, 3 in 4 workers hope to return to an office sooner than later. We need to recognize that offices can be distracting and sometimes unintentionally create stressful environments. As an employer, you can help the well-being of your workers and avoid office stress by making the right choices in office design. Here are our best tips for how to reduce workplace stress through improved office design.
What are some office design tips to reduce stress?
- Allow personalized space.
- Create common areas for employees to get together while socially distancing.
- Decorate with creative and motivational décor.
- Create multiple workstations or areas.
- Use a splash of color.
- Bring the outside in.
- Declutter your workspace.